If you’re looking for jokes to share with other teens, then here is a nice collection goofy jokes that will make people laugh just for saying them.
1. Q: Why are there no menus in a restaurant called Karma?
A: Because you get what you deserve.
2. Q: What kind of key can never unlock a door?
A: A monkey.
3. Q: Why couldn’t Cinderella play soccer?
A: She kept running away from the ball.
4. Q: What’s a crocodile’s favorite game?
5. Q: What is a cow without a map?
A: Udderly lost.
6. Q: Why was the Maths book sad?
A: It had too many problems.
7. Q: What do you get when you cross an elephant and a potato?
A: Mashed potato.
8. Q: What do you call a boomerang that won’t come back?
A: A stick.
9. Q: What race is never run?
A: A swimming race.
10. Q: What do you call an old snowman?
A: A creek.
11. Q: Why did the pirate learn the alphabet?
A: Because he was always lost at C.
12. Q: What do you call a kangaroo crossed with a sheep?
A: A woolly jumper.
13. Q: What kind of tree fits into your hand?
A: A palm tree.
14. Q: What did the man say when he walked into a bar?
15. Q: Why was 6 afraid of 7?
A: Because 7 8 9!
16. Q: What do you call a fly with no wings?
A: A walk.
17. Q: Can a kangaroo jump higher than the Sydney Harbour Bridge?
A: Of course – the Sydney Harbor Bridge can’t jump.
18. Q: Why don’t sharks eat clowns?
A: Because they taste funny.
20. Q: What did one wall say to the other wall?
A: I’ll meet you at the corner.
21. Q: What kind of water cannot freeze?
A: Hot water.
22. Q: Why do kangaroo mums hate rainy weather?
A: Their joeys have to play inside.
23. Q: Why can’t you give Elsa a balloon?
A: Because she will let it go.
24. Q: Why did the boy bring a ladder to school?
A: Because he went to high school.
25. Q: What kind of hair does the ocean have?
26. Q: What did the baby corn say to the Mama corn?
A: Where is the popcorn?
27. Q: What do you call a cow with three legs?
A: Lean beef.
28. Q: What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A: A gummy bear.
29. Q: What word ends with e and only has one letter in it?
30. Q: Why didn’t the skeleton go to the dance?
A: He had no body to dance with.
31. Q: What did one egg say to another?
A: You crack me up.
32. Q: Why did the girl throw a clock out the window?
A: Because she wanted to see time fly.
33. Q: What do you call a pig that knows karate?
A: Pork Chop.
34. Q: What is 47 + 11 + 82 + 161 + 99 + 5?
A: A headache.
35. Q: Why did the boy run around his bed?
A: Because he was trying to catch up on sleep.
36. Q: What staying in a corner but can travel the world?
A: A postage stamp.
37. Q: What do echidnas say when they kiss?
38. Q: What do you give a sick lemon?
A: Lemon aid.
39. Q: What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire?
40. Q: What fruit teases people a lot?
A: Ba-na, na, na, na…na!
41. Q: Why was the picture sent to jail?
A: It was framed.